REvitalizeME Grant Program
REvitalizeME is a grant program administered by Maine Downtown Center in partnership with the Maine Historic Preservation Commission. $640,000 in matching grants are available for development, pre-development and energy efficiency projects in 33 communities associated with the Center. REvitalizeME is supported through a grant from the Historic Preservation Fund, Historic Revitalization Subgrant Program, as administered by the National Park Service, Department of Interior.
The deadline for submission was March 1, 2020. REvitalizeME Grant Application Summaries can be found HERE.
- REvitalizeME Subgrant Program Overview
- Application PDF here
- REvitalizeME Grant Manual
- How to Photograph a Building
- Guidelines on Sustainability for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings
- MP Directory of Preservation Professionals
- Procurement Chart
- Mandatory Pre-Application Webinar Recording from December 10, 2019
- Contractors and Tradespeople
- Structural Engineers
- Historical Architects