REvitalizeME Grant Program
REvitalizeME is a grant program administered by Maine Downtown Center in partnership with the Maine Historic Preservation Commission. $640,000 in matching grants are available for development, pre-development and energy efficiency projects in 33 communities associated with the Center. REvitalizeME is supported through a grant from the Historic Preservation Fund, Historic Revitalization Subgrant Program, as administered by the National Park Service, Department of Interior.
Applications now being accepted. We offer an optional, pre-submission review on February 1, 2020. The deadline for submission is March 1, 2020. All applicants must attend or watch the Dec. 10, 2019 Pre-Application webinar before applying.
Click the links below to find all necessary information and forms for applying.
- REvitalizeME Subgrant Program Overview
- Application here
- REvitalizeME Grant Manual
- How to Photograph a Building
- Guidelines on Sustainability for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings
- MP Directory of Preservation Professionals
- Procurement Chart
- Mandatory Pre-Application Webinar Recording from December 10, 2019. Request recording link from Anne Ball, email@example.com
- Contractors and Tradespeople
- Structural Engineers
- Historical Architects