Maine Downtown Institute
Organizational Best Practices - Storytelling
Date: Wednesday, March 04, 2020
9:00 to 11:00 am.
See agenda here.
How can you tell your story to attract supporters? What are funders looking for? How can you attract community members to support your organization? How can you best tell your story? The Story Matters: Telling Our Story In A Compelling Way is panel discussion curated and moderated by Robin McIntosh, Program Director of Midcoast Leadership Academy.
Learn about best practices along with your peers from seasoned professionals in branding, fundraising development, and philanthropy.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Diane Lebson – Camden, CEO and Co-Founder of Evergreen Philanthropic Solutions
- Mary Sargent – Belfast, Executive Director, Penobscot Shores Retirement Community and former President of Camden’s West Bay Rotary
- Megan Williams – Camden, Executive Director, United Midcoast Charities
- Marty Hamre, Portland, Community Relations Manager, Bangor Savings Bank
- Carolyn Zachary, Belfast, Assistant Editor, The Republican Journal
The panel discussion will be followed by a branding presentation and exercise led by Robert Dietz, Principal of Pica brand, strategy, and design.