Become a Member
There’s a place at the MDF Table for You
MDF is a non-partisan, non-profit member organization representing individuals, businesses and organizations from all sectors and regions of the state working together to drive equitable, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth in Maine.
Together with our members, MDF connects people, decision-makers, and communities though trusted research, leadership development, and creative partnerships to stimulate new ideas, solve problems, and improve lives.
Members inform our research, partner in our work, and hold us accountable to high standards of impact. With membership rates starting at $50, a seat at the table is accessible and connects you with other influencers as well as effective programs and partnerships.
Click here for an overview of membership levels and benefits.
Click here to fill out an online application and pay by credit card.
Click here for printable application to print a hard copy application and pay by check.
As an MDF member, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Special membership rates for you and your employees at all MDF events including:
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Maine Downtown Center Conference
- Special member tuition rate for Leadership Maine and ICL (Insitute for Civic Leadership)
- First release of MDF publications and curated information
- Opportunities to be a featured speaker at our events
Additional Champion Circle member benefits (non-profits $5,000; for-profit $10,000)
- Prominent logo recognition and listing on MDF materials
- Special sponsorship opportunities
- Special recognition at MDF Annual Meeting
Hear Mike Gawtry, L.L. Bean’s Director of Sporting Equipment, Travel, Field-Testing and Innovation, describe the benefits of MDF membership.