REvitalizeME Grant Program
REvitalizeME Gen 2 is a grant program administered by Maine Downtown Center in partnership with the Maine Historic Preservation Commission. $660,000 in matching grants are available for development, pre-development and energy efficiency projects in 22 communities associated with the Center. REvitalizeME Gen 2 is supported through a grant from the Paul Bruhn Historic Preservation Fund, Historic Revitalization Subgrant Program, as administered by the National Park Service, Department of Interior. The deadline for submission is March 1, 2022.
- REvitalizeME Subgrant Program Overview
- Application PDF here
- Live Application link here **live application cannot be saved and reopened to complete it. Please have your information ready when you are completing the application.
- REvitalizeME Grant Manual
- REvitalizeME Gen 2 Eligible Communities
- Definitions of Plans and Specifications
• Required Grantee ZOOM Meeting, December 1, 2021, 12:30– 2:00pm
Link for Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84447056788
Meeting ID: 844 4705 6788
Dial In #: 1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
*If you are unable to make this meeting time there will be a recording available that you will be required to watch in order to apply for the grant.
• Optional Grantee ZOOM Open Office Hours Q & A, Jan 5, 2022, 12:30-2:00pm
Link for Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88631283181
Meeting ID: 886 3128 3181
Dial in #: +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Links to Preservation Professionals
- Contractors and Tradespeople
- Architects, Engineers, and Consultants
- MP Directory of Preservation Professionals
Additional Important Resources
- How to Photograph a Building
- Guidelines on Sustainability for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings
- Procurement Chart
- Maine Won’t Wait: Maine’s Climate Plan
REvitalizeME 2020: Summary of First Round of Grants
Grant Summaries from previously awarded REvitalizeME Grant Program in 2020 are HERE.