Lead Now – Women Transforming Leadership
Women Transforming Leadership is a highly engaging series of eight monthly 3-hour sessions with national or international presenters focused on women framing and tackling some of the most compelling issues of our times. Listen, ask good questions in the Q&A, connect and explore topics in breakout rooms. Be ready to engage.
Dates and Speakers – typically 9am – 12pm unless noted
- November 19, 2020, 1-4pm, Kate Ebner, Founding Director, Institute for Transformational Leadership, Georgetown University; CEO, Founder & Coach of The Nebo Company. After more than two decades of working within organizations as a leader, coach and adviser, Kate knows from firsthand experience how to anticipate and lead into the future, even in complex, unprecedented times. Join the conversation.
- December 17, 2020, 9am-12pm, Roz Savage, ocean rower, speaker, author, sustainability advocate, and thought leader on the big existential questions of the 21st century. As individuals, organizations, and global citizens, who are we? Where are we going? What will be our legacy?
- January 21, 2021, 9am-12pm, Mozella Perry Ademiluyi, Mountain Peak Strategies. Rise to the Challenge with Mozella Perry Ademiluyi. Mountains are the perfect metaphor for life, representing the peaks and valleys, the summits and rigors of the journey. Summiting Mount Kilimanjaro at 19,340 feet gave Mozella an EXTREME real-world experience of ‘failure and success,’ taught her how to “Rise to the Challenge,” and help others do the same. On January 21, 2021, as we celebrate the life and work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. across the country, Mozella will be our guide through a conversation focused on rising to the challenges of ending systemic racism.
- February 11, 2021, 9am – 12pm, Carrie Arnold, author of Silenced and Sidelined: How women leaders find their voices and break barriers is the Principal for The Willow Group. Carrie also serves as the program director for the evidence based coaching program at Fielding Graduate University.
- March 18, 2021 – Tribal Health and Leadership. Details coming soon.
- April 15, 2021– 9am – 12pm, Tara Jenkins, Founder of Conscious Revolution, and Elizabeth Ross Homstrom, Founder and CEO of Mindful Employer, will present Conscious Capitalism – How women leaders are uniquely aligned to grow this movement to the next level. Conscious Capitalism and the Benefit Economy have been growing over the past 10 years, accelerated substantially by what happened in our world in 2020. These movements have dramatically changed the definition of business success and women are uniquely positioned to lead in these unprecedented times. Join us to learn about how the Benefit Economy, Conscious Capitalism and feminine leadership are combining to elevate humanity through business.
- May 20, 2021 – Women Transforming Leadership in Cities; led by a team from the Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, CA, and women on the frontlines in communities.
- June 17, 2021- Stay tuned – announcement upcoming
Individual Tickets – Pick and Choose Your Speakers
- Alumni & Members: $60
- Public: $70
- HS / College Student: $20
- Scholarships – Register to Apply